The www.haxel.pl website, hereinafter referred to as the Website, belongs to Haxel Events & Incentive Spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Marysińska 18, 04-617 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000122602, with share capital of PLN 200,000.00, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 677-10-10-092, REGON (Statistical Number) 350531350. Information regarding the rules for using the Website is specified below, as well as the information on which data are collected by the Website and the rules of their processing. Moreover, we provide information concerning the rules for the processing of personal data by the owner of the Website, including for those who visited our Website, use our services, ordered our commercial information or asked us a question via the contact form. The participants of trips organised by Haxel Events & Incentive Spółka z o.o. shall also receive additional information regarding the processing of their personal data, should such a need stem from the nature of a given trip.
Cookies are small files, recorded and stored on your computer, tablet, smartphone when you visit sites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the website address of its origin, “lifespan” of the cookie (i.e. time of its existence) and the randomly generated, unique number used for the identification of the browser from which the connection to the website originates.
|COOKIE FILE TYPE||NAME OF THE COOKIE FILE||PURPOSE FOR THE USE OF THE COOKIE FILE||WILL THE DELETION OF THE COOKIE FILE PREVENT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE?|
|Session||qtrans_cookie_test, WP-cookie-info, icl_current_language (WordPress)||Storage of the user’s session ID and the current language version.||No|
|external||PREF, testcookie, khcookie, NID, SNID, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||Google Maps, Google Analytics, Google Ads – Collection of anonymised statistics. More on: http://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies/technologies/types/.||No|
The web browser allows saving cookie files on the end device. In the web browser settings, the settings can be change in such a manner so as to block the automatic servicing of the cookie files or to each time receive information regarding the cookies being saved on the user’s device. Detailed information regarding the possibilities and the manners of cookie files servicing are available in the software settings (of the web browser).
The Website contains links enabling the redirection of the user of the Website to websites of other entities which may use the cookie files or offer services that require provision of personal data. In such a case, the user should read the terms and conditions of use of such websites because this Policy does not cover them and the owner of the Website shall not be liable for actions of third persons.
1. Haxel Events & Incentive Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Marysińska 18, 04-617 Warszawa, which can be contacted by mail at email@example.com or by phone (+48) 22 742 05 26, acting as the Controller of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the Directive) shall process personal data provided by the Clients, including natural persons acting for the Clients, using the services of the Controller or provided through the contact forms located on the Website.
2. Purpose of the processing. The personal data are processed for the purpose: (a) necessary for the performance of an agreement or for taking actions requested by the Client prior to the execution of an agreement – Art. 6(1)(b) of the Directive; (b) of Clients satisfaction surveys and determining the level of service quality and satisfaction of the Clients with the provided services which constitutes the legitimate interest of the Controller – Art. 6(1)(f) of the Directive; (c) of offering to the Clients services under direct marketing of Haxel Events & Incentive Sp. z o.o. which constitutes the legitimate interest of the Controller – Art. 6(1)(f) of the Directive; (d) transfer of commercial information with the use of electronic communication means under direct marketing of the services of Haxel Events & Incentive Sp. z o.o. on the basis of a consent – Art. 6(1)(a) of the Directive.
3. Right to object. The person whose data is being processed for the purposes set forth in point 2 letter (b) and (c) above shall have the right, at any moment, to file an objection to the processing of his/her personal data which result in cessation of the processing for these purposes.
4. Remaining rights. The person whose data is being processed shall have the right to request an access to his/her personal data, the right to the rectification and erasure of the data and the restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. The Person whose data is being processed for the purposes set forth in point 2 letter (d) above shall have the right, at any moment, to withdraw the consent for the processing of the data for that purpose.
5. Data retention period. The data shall be stored for the period necessary for the performance of an agreement and for the period specified by the legal provisions regarding establishment, exercise, recording or defence of legal claims or public-law obligation, set forth by the provisions of the tax and accounting law. In terms of the processing of data for the purpose direct marketing, the data shall be processed until the Client files an objection or properly withdraws the consent.
6. Recipients. Personal data shall be transferred to the recipients being trusted partners of the Controller who act on behalf of the Controller for the purpose of performing services for the Clients, such as marketing and telecommunication management systems administrators, administers of the servers on which the data is being stored, subcontractors of tourist services, as well as other recipients, if such a transfer stems from the legal provisions. Personal data shall be processed in IT systems used by the Controller. The processed personal data include, inter alia: name and surname, positions of contact persons, phone numbers, email addresses, business contact details and data necessary for the organisation of a trip. For the purpose of the performance of contractual benefits, data concerning payments, including credit card and bank account numbers, shall also be processed.
7. The provision of personal data by the Client is an voluntary act which enables the Controller to take actions prior to the execution of an agreement and for the purpose of the performance thereof as well as for the preparation of an offer of other services of the Controller.
Haxel Events & Incentive Spółką z o.o. shall not be liable for events which occurred during the visit to the Website and which are a result of actions of third persons, as well as it shall not be liable for improper functioning of the Website for reasons beyond its control, including reasons attributable to third persons or being a result of a force majeure.
The exclusive rights to the content and the multimedia elements made available on the Website, in particular texts, drawings, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video files, photographs, software, rights related to databases as well as the Haxel trademark and graphic elements thereof are protected by the law and are vested in the owner of the Website or the entities with which the owner of the Website executed appropriate agreements. The visitors of the Website shall be obliged to adhere to the intellectual property rights vested in the owner of the Website or third parties.
Any comments regarding the Privacy and Cookies Policy should be sent to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of the last update – 25.05.2018